Guitar Gallery compares the Sennheiser E914 and the AKG C451 B pencil condensor microphones.
- The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks.
- The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances.
- Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable capsule
AKG C451 B
- The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
- With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend.
- The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
Guitar Gallery is the proud reseller of Sennheiser and AKG microphones. Contact us today for more information about these amazing microphones.